WordPress › Google XML Sitemaps Plugins

/*--- holy mAcar00ns!! --- */

I was wondering for a while why some of my blog posts dont' show up in Google, but after taking a look at Google Webmaster Tools, I found that the sitemap I had submitted a long time ago now returns a 404. This must have been the result of an upgrade I did recently.

It's important for SEO reasons to make sure that you have a Google XML sitemap for your blog, so download this guy:

WordPress › Google XML Sitemaps � WordPress Plugins: "This plugin will create a Google sitemaps compliant XML-Sitemap of your WordPress blog. It supports all of the WordPress generated pages as well as custom ones. Everytime you edit or create a post, your sitemap is updated and all major search engines that support the sitemap protocol, like ASK.com, Google, MSN Search and YAHOO, are notified about the update."

all your bases ar--

ping moi pleeez


About this entry

pacman is coming

nuck nuck

e belong to us!