Insert writable disc! Error when burning CD on Windows Vista

/*--- holy mAcar00ns!! --- */

This problem might apply to other versions of Windows besides Vista but I tried to burn a playlist of songs from Windows Media Player, and it kept spitting the CD out and saying "insert a writable disc" in the playlist panel and showing a similar error as a pop up message.

I thought it might have to do with Windows or my laptop computer (a Dell XPS M1330), but the solution is pretty simple: use a different disc!

It just didn't like the disc I was putting in, maybe it was too cheap, too old, who knows. But once I put in a new disc I got from Staples, a 4.7GB DVD-R disc it didn't complain.

Labels: ,

all your bases ar--

ping moi pleeez


About this entry

pacman is coming

nuck nuck

e belong to us!