MediaTemple (gs) vs. Dreamhost vs. Hostgator

/*--- holy mAcar00ns!! --- */



I currently have accounts on all three of these services, and was just testing my sites now. Right now, my sites on MediaTemple take 10 seconds to load. What a joke. My sites on Dreamhost and Hostgator, on the other hand responded immediately, within a second.

I can't believe I fell for the hype of MediaTemple grid service. My contract is almost expired now, so I used them for nearly a year, and in that period, performance was always poor. MediaTemple (gs) is SO SLOW!!

I do like their admin interface though.

I'll probably next try WebFaction as far as shared hosting goes. And also thinking about a VPS slice with Slicehost or Linode (probably Linode).

Labels:

all your bases ar--

ping moi pleeez


About this entry

pacman is coming

nuck nuck

e belong to us!